Level 4, Intermediate, Post 2, 'The Best Holidays/Concert Ever'

 Warm Salutations,


Prospective Industrial Designers, Geographers, Architects from
 FAU,


This week, I am bringing to you the second out of ten blog sessions.


In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:


This time you will write about the best holidays or concert you've been to
Please choose ONLY 1 theme
Holidays:

When it was

Where they went
How long it was
People you went with
Things/activities they did
Why it has been the best so far
Any other relevant info


or,

Concert:

When / where it was

The artist you saw
A bit of info about the artist
Describe the atmosphere during the event
Describe how you felt and why they enjoyed it
Any other memories about it

Worcount: 170
.
Leave comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + comments on your teacher's post.
This task is meant to be handed on August 28th 2019, during the blog sessionnot after. If in doubt, if any queries or questions pop up; do not hesitate to contact me. Down below, I am leaving you a written sample for you to have an idea. 

"Dear Fellow Concert Goers,


This time I was given the great opportunity to write about a memorable concert I had the privilege to attend to. This time I wanted this writing session to be special. I wanted to tell you all about a time I was the lead singer of a (short-lived) band.


 About twelve years ago, when I was a freshman at University, a great meeting for “mechones” (first year students) was going to take place. Everybody was looking forward to attend to this great musical event, and especially, every single band was looking forward to give its best shot. Everything had to be perfect.


One of those bands was composed by English Pedagogy Students, and they chose “me” to give a special surprise. They thought I was a funny person which had something to give to the audience, so, out of nowhere, they told me to sing a funny song to cheer the audience up. 


What I sang to a drunken (pissed off, really) group of university students was memorable, at least for me. I combined two songs, “La Chona” from “Los Tucanes de Tijuana” and “Lithium” from Nirvana.


The laugh was massive, and the fun, even more memorable. It was a nice touch of foolishness”.

Thanks a lot for reading,
Kind Regards!

Comments

  1. It's a great history, I really laughed a lot trying to imagine the weird musical mix you created in that state

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you combined Los Tucanes de Tijuana with Nirvana??? it sounds like something very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went directly to YouTube to search the song "La Chona", I still can't imagine the combination LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good experience.
    You gave it all at the "Mechona" party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds very interesting/funny and it's a bit sad for me because mechones of this year (including me) didn't have a bienvenida mechona )):

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good story to show your grandchildren how amazing you were when you were young.xd

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a really a good experience haha, it must have been very entertaining to witness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would have been good to see him in person ajasaj

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol that sound very funny to watch and hear hahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I genuinely had a great time imagining this combination hahahh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ajajaj I can't believe you did that, it was a good way to entertain the students, what a great anecdote

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's really hard to imagine that musical combination, but 100% sure it was a lot of fun listening to it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha, epic! I need to see a video of that moment. It would be the heritage of the University...

    ReplyDelete
  15. - What music do you listen to?
    - EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  16. I believe that the time to be "mechon" is the best university time ever. In that context, "La Chona" was the least one could do. you want to go back to that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. but what a strange combination hahaha but it would have been funny to witness it

    ReplyDelete
  18. HHAHAHAHAHAH this is a very funny history, I'd like to go back in time so I can be there :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 5, 'My future job'

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 1, 'A Country I would like to visit'