Level 4, Intermediate, Post 1, 'A Country I would like to visit'

 Warm Salutations


Earthlings from FAU,

In this very special moment, I am bringing to you the first out of many blog sessions we will be working on.

In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following classwork:

Which country would you like to go to? Why?

What do you know about it?
What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
Upload pictures
Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher’s post
- Word Count: 160 words


- This task is meant to be handed on June 19th 2020
If in doubt, if any queries or questions pop up; do not hesitate to contact me. Down below, I am leaving you a written sample for you to have an idea. 


"Hi everybody,


To go straight to the point, I will say that I would like to visit Japan in the near future. Since it is the birthplace of all anime and video games, Japan makes its way as one of the most interesting places to visit in the globe.



Japan is a very beautiful place, full of a rich inner city life. In this occasion, I would like to focus on Akihabara District. This is the paradise, literally. This is a place where all the arcade game shops you have ever imagined are located. You can play on the last video game machines, or go directly to the past and visit some old school antiques arcade machines.



As it is of common knowledge, going to Japan entails a beautiful travel experience. Nevertheless, I think I would never go and live in Japan since it possesses a completely opposed idiosyncrasy from Chile. I think it would take a lot of time, patience and effort to go and mingle with people there".



Thanks a lot for reading,
Kind Regards!

Comments

  1. Good! I really like Japan for its culture and anime, I would like to visit it and be able to live the full Japanese experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great, although I like to visit Japan to experience things like the tea ceremony and learn about the Japanese Buddhism

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea of visiting Japan is great, maybe if you like video games you can also visit Nakano Broadway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think Japan as an interesting place specially for their culture and all the variety of things you could do there, but the language would be very difficult to speak

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that you put it that way, it sounds really interesting. I would like to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Japan sounds very interesting. I don't have much knowledge about life around anime. Why the image of Pikachu with that sign?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds really enjoy! before I don't really like Japan I don´t know for why but now It would be one of the places that I would to visit in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that for people who are fans of video games and anime, Japan would be a dream trip, but personally I would not like to go to Japan for the culture and the number of people
    I hope that one day I can go on a trip to Japan, Kind Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that for people who are fans of video games and anime, Japan would be a dream trip, but personally I would not like to go to Japan for the culture and the number of people
    I hope that one day I can go on a trip to Japan, Kind Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Japanese culture and anime, maybe a little more information or tips would have been interesting

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to go to japan, I hope one day I can go. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I think in Japon (and China maybe), always impress to me how many people from this countries lives in Chile, and in the rest of world in general, without that many times, we have the posibility to talk or be friends of them. I feel that his culture it's weird, but this is because only it's different and, thanks for that, it would be boring a world with the same people in every place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really would like to visit this country in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree in most, especially that Japan is a very rich culture, from my point of view and my interests ajajaj, the Japanese are more advanced in techniques with the wood with respect to the architecture, I speak to you of that since I do not see much anime; I hope that you travel soon and you enjoy a lot.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Very interesting! when i think of japan; anime, video games and the beautiful Mount Fuji appear in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love culture japan, especially anime and manga

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also would like to travel to Japan because I would love to see the landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Japan culture is very interesting and architecture is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very interesting the cultural contrast with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the idea to go to Japan, but I saw how much is the one way ticket and is so expensive.
    I think it will take me several years to go there :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 5, 'My future job'

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 2, 'The Best Holidays/Concert Ever'